Saturday, November 07, 2015

Coming Soon: Tales From the Otherverse


Other times, other places, other stories than the ones we know...These are the Tales From the Otherverse, where anything is possible and things never work out quite the way you'd expect. Some of today's top talents in popular fiction turn their hands to tales of alternate history. Featuring new stories by bestselling, award-winning authors Bill Crider, Lou Antonelli, Scott A. Cupp, Robert E. Vardeman, James Reasoner, and more. Explore the Otherverse and see what might have been!

3 comments:

Cheryl Pierson said...

I love this cover and I'm so excited to be included in this anthology. Lots of wonderful authors, and I'm really looking forward to reading every story.

Unknown said...

I love these collectives! I can't wait to read them.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Fantastic cover, James. And I'm honored to be included with the other authors in this anthology.