Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Peach of a Murder


Today was the official publication date of the first book in Livia's new mystery series from Signet, and she also got her box of author's copies today. We haven't seen it in the stores yet, but we'll be going out to look around for it later in the week. I like the cover a lot and think Signet did a great job with the book.

I can't really write a review of it, of course, since I'm a wee bit biased, but I think it's a very good book, the sort of novel that fans of cozy mysteries will enjoy very much, while at the same time having a bit of a darker edge in places. And the second book in the series, which I read not long ago, is even better.

Livia has started blogging, too. Check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought this last night at Murder by the Book in Houston. Looking forward to reading it.

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats to Livia.

Cap'n Bob said...

Although I normally eschew cozies, I like Livia's writing enough to latch on to one of these. Congrats on the series and I hope it lasts a long time.