Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hiatus

This blog is going away for a while, until some issues are worked out in both the writing world and the real world. I hope to check in every so often and post something interesting, but I doubt if I'll be back to doing any regular posting until sometime in the summer. Thanks to all the regular readers and to those who only pop in occasionally, too. I've discovered that the best thing about blogging, like most other activities, is the people you meet.

I'll still be around some on-line. My email address is in my profile, and most of you probably already have it anyway, so don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again, and so long for now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dagnabbit, James, I'm going to miss your blog. I hope you get it going on a regular basis again. I'll be checking regularly.

Vince said...

I'm sorry to hear you won't be posting as often, James. But I'll swing by every once in a while with my fingers crossed.

Cap'n Bob said...

I'll miss your cogent and friendly comments, James. Whatever issues you're working on, I hope you resolve them soon and favorably. Thanks for the ride so far.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss the blog too, James. I looked forward to reading it each evening.

A.B.L.

Juri said...

I hope everything's fine, James. I don't know what I'll do without your blog... :P

Anonymous said...

Will miss your comments. I have become a regular reader of your blog as well as Bill Crider's and have enjoyed them very much. I will continue to check and hope you will return in due time. By the way, I have never posted before but felt I needed to let you know how I feel. All the best as I feel we have become invisible friends.