Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Now Available: War Games (A Markham PI Novella) - James Reasoner

Here's another of my Markham stories from the early days of writing for MSMM. At more than 15,000 words, "War Games" is the longest of the Markham stories and is now available for the Kindle. The other e-formats will be coming along shortly. I'm glad to get these stories back out there, and readers seem to be responding positively to them. They're historical pieces now, but still pretty entertaining, I think. (It's odd to think that a story like this is just as old now as those pulp stories I read in Goulart's THE HARDBOILED DICKS were in 1967.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's try not to think about that!

Anonymous said...

OK, got it. And Bill, I found one of yours I had missed too, so I hope you're feeling richer today.


Jeff M.