Friday, November 25, 2011

New Western Anthology: Christmas Campfire Companion

This is a beautiful new collection from Port Yonder Press, and while it's not a Western Fictioneers project, many of the contributors are WF members. And they're all top-notch Western authors. In addition to Livia and myself, they include Troy D. Smith, Frank Roderus, Tim Champlin, Larry D. Sweazy, Robert Vaughan, Douglas Hirt, Dusty Richards, Kerry Newcomb, Matthew P. Mayo, Robert J. Randisi, Rod Miller, and Terry Burns. Livia's story "Blue Norther", under the L.J. Washburn name, features Lucas Hallam, and my story "'Tis the Season for Justice" marks the return of Judge Earl Stark. This book has a beautiful cover and would make a fine Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys Western fiction.

2 comments:

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Well this is going on my Crimbo list

Laurie Powers said...

this looks great, James. I'm going to link to it on my blog (and put it in my Amazon cart).