Monday, November 15, 2004

Errands

Made stops at two libraries today, as well as Half Price Books and Wal-Mart. I picked up a few research books for that new idea I'm working on, but at this point it's just background. I have no idea when I'd have time to write even chapters-and-outline for the book. But maybe I can get a basic plot written down so I won't forget it later. I didn't buy much at Half Price: a couple of Leslie Ford mysteries (I haven't read the Fords I bought a while back, so I still don't know if I'll like them or not, but what the hey, they were only a buck apiece), and also for a dollar, a copy of ROGUE ROMAN by Lance Horner (a plantation novel transplanted to ancient Rome) to replace a copy I had that seems to have gone missing.

Once we got back I was able to work for a while, got the revisions done I wanted to do on the current book and also wrote a few more pages. There were page proofs of a Trailsman novel waiting on the doorstep when we got home, so I'll be taking the time to read them in the next few days, too.

No comments: